Room rates are based on double occupancy for 2011 plus Lodging tax of 9% and 1% TPA which are subject to change. Advance reservations are strongly recommended. During peak seasons, reservations are a must to ensure accommodations.
Check In after 3pm
Earlier by special appointment only
Check Out 11:00am
Extra person 13yr/older $20.00/per night
(children 12 and under - free). NO SMOKING OR PETS
Monthly Rates available on request.
Seasonal rates may apply. Please inquire about details.
Rates are per room per night.
Applicable taxes are not included.
Children 12 and under stay free one to one with paying
adult. All net rates are US funds.
TWO Night minimum during the December Holiday Season.
All rooms have private baths,
TV armoire, hair dryers and telephones.
AAA/AARP/GOV Discounts are available for select rooms.
All major credit cards, travelers checks and
personal checks accepted
Cancellation and Deposit Policy
TO CANCEL A RESERVATION PLEASE NOTIFY
US BY [-EMAIL-] AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
• A one-night payment is required to confirm a reservation.
• For Groups or Wedding Parties a 100% payment is required.
• For stays of three nights or more, a 50% payment is required. Balance is due 30 days prior to stay.
• We will send confirmation of your reservation upon receipt of your deposit.
Because we are a small, family run business cancellations have a tremendous impact on our business, therefore if you must cancel:
• A full refund less a $25.00 service fee will be given with at least 60 days notice.
• Within 60 days of your reservation, 50% will be refunded.
• Within 30 days of your reservation, no refunds will be given.
• There are no refunds or adjustments for late arrivals or early departures.
We do understand that no one books a reservation with the intention of cancelling, but unexpected events do occur, so it is highly recommended that you purchase travel insurance. Most travel insurance must be purchased within 14 days of making your reservation. For more information on trip cancellation insurance, please contact your travel agent or airline customer service department.
We hope your stay is enjoyable, and please let us know if you have any questions we can answer.